Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] simple SPY trading system using Bolinger Bands

btw i seldome use the systeme tester feature, but it
seems there's smth wrong with mine : it allways shows
-99.25% on whatever systeme is use (including this
BBand thingy),  i beleive i've missconfigurated the
testing settings/option, can anyone guide me ?

thanks in advance

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511