[Metastockusers] Re: S&P Stock Reports

You can find all of the S&P stock reports, Neural Fair Value 20,
Platinum and Star ratings at www.advisorinsight.com in the Market
Scope section.

They are published in the Outlook Newsletter which is about $300/yr.
Market Scope has a lot of components that rise in price as you add
things.

You can call John Grib at 800 221 5277 Ext 4047 and he'll give you a
free trial. (No I don't work for S&P. I'm not trying to sell S&P
services. None of my relatives work there. In fact, none of my
relatives work!)

S&P info is pricey. I get mine free from Fidelity. If you meet their
threshold tests for account size and trades the S&P info is free.

The Neural Fair Value 20 is updated weekly and is a group of
excellent trading stocks. On a buy and hold basis it's up 33% so far
this year. I'm not a buy and hold guy but here's the performance of
the S&P Neural 20.

2003 33
2002 -19
2001 30
2000 19
1999 46
1998 49
1997 54
1996 30
1995 51

I like to trade these stocks and stocks from Ford Equity Research's
top 20 picks. Those stocks have similar performance. These are good
momentum stocks.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mickie_pitts" <jaguarvp@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511