[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: SPY Trading System Back Testing Questions

I'm sure you have done a wonderful job of backtesting.  But I don't
trade systems that I haven't backtested myself.  My question was open
to anyone.  You need not respond to any of my "backtesting" questions.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511