[Metastockusers] Re: Here is a SPY Trading System More Questions

Using the Arithmetic index is more profitable than using the
Geometric Index and adding the 20 dma to it doubles the profitability
of the system. Set it up both ways and try it for yourself. It's
interesting.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Harry M. Ward <hmw3@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511