[EquisMetaStock Group] Q for All users - Is ICE useful?

Kelols,

Have you received a new pdf manual also? If so, could you upload it please
since I want to read it (I have the older pdf manual which was kindly
uploaded by another member a few days ago).

I have read the 'older' pdf manual and found ICE to be interesting but not
overwhelmingly so. I am a pattern-based discretionary trader who primarily
trades swings. Of course, patterns also utilize indicators to some extent
but its also the "bigger picture" that counts.

Q1) With this background, do you think I will be able to find ICE useful? In
other words, will it help me optimize my setups (which use multiple
indicators)? If I was a purely indicator-based trader (e.g. buy when stock X
is oversold as indicated by 5d-CCI is <-150, sell when CCI >+150 etc.), I
could understand ICE's usefulness (heck, you could optimize it yourself
without ICE) but when it comes to complex code using multiple indicators, do
you think ICE will be able to help me?

Q2) Which brings up another question - does ICE just optimize the indicators
in the system tests that come with the program, or can it be used it to
optimize indicators inside the code you have created, as in Explorations?

Q3) On a scale of 1-10, how useful have you find ICE to be? Are you an
indicator-based trader or a pattern-based one?

Thanks in advance.

JD