Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Elder Plug-in/ Clayburg

In a message dated 11/12/2003 2:11:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, conradfsmith3@xxxxxxxxx writes:
An example would be Category 1, 2, and 3 resistance points. I've found that for my trading rangeand the stocks I cover (technical sector of the S&P 500) Category 2 points seem to work best sofar.
The above relates to Clayburg.

I've found those resistance points to be excellent trading guides.  I follow EOD commodities.  They are also relatively easy to add to MS, though I currently use only the Category 2.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor