[EquisMetaStock Group] HyperServer notice

Hello All, I'm posting the following notice in case you didn't
receive an email and it is relevant to you. Wallace.

"Dear Online Downloader User,
The new version of Online Downloader is available to download.
Bugs Fixed:
eSignal Datafeed Updated, now supports correctly the Forex exchange.
MetaStock data storage, fixed tacks and intraday format.
For update correctly to new version, we need to uninstall previous
before to start the installation.
The package is available at:
http://www.hypertrader.it/oldl.shtml
If you have any questions not hesitate to contact us immediately.
Yours Sincerely, HyperTrader Tech. LLC."

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511