From: hcour <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Hcour - HyperServer Lite (TWS edition) &
MS Pro
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:40:31 -0000

JD,

Actually, my thanks to you for pointing out this program. This is
fantastic for a freebie. It seems to work as well as MetaServer. When
I actually start trading the emini's I may go w/a rt feed, but for
studying and paper-trading, this is realllllly nice.

Thanks,
Harold

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Doe" <ms001122@xxxx>
wrote:
 > Hcour,
 >
 > I had to reinstall MS Pro to get the realtime going. Now things are
working
 > like a charm! Thanks for all your help.
 >
 > JD

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511