From: superfragalist <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE - request for pdf manual
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:05:58 -0000

The manual won't answer your questions. It's a pre-release version.
Just call Adaptick and ask them whatever you're wondering about. It's
more accurate than trying to guess by reading the manual. I think
they have a 60 day money back guarantee anyway. That's really no risk.

JO

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mcmpick <mcmpick@xxxx> wrote:

 > John Doe <ms001122@xxxx> wrote: Can anyone who has purchased the
ICE plugin kindly post the pdf manual to
 > Yahoogroups? I would like to study it before plonking down money on
the
 > plugin. Their website doesn't give me the info I need. Thank in
advance.

 > JD

Service.

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays!  Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511