[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: am i hot?

I volunteer to clarify that this board does accept spam.

Despite what the group claims, spam is sent without monitoring
or intercepting directly via this yahoo group, to your email box.

It does not help to whine and call the spammers names after
the fact. We have left the door wide open. Putting a "no spam"
sign on the door is a joke.

Those smart-ass spammers have figured that much out.

If you are still confused about what I am volunteering for, ask for
clarification I'm happy to help you off-list.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Conrad Smith

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511