Re: [Metastockusers] Bollinger Bands

Hello:I have had a similar interest in Bollinger Bands.Metastock has two add ons on BBs and the Consolidation breakout module compares BBs to the equity's average true range and selects those equities breaking out from a relatively tight BB.I would start there and if anyone else uses the above I would welcome any other comments.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor