RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Commodity Data Services

I 2nd
this Roy....when people complain about receiving something of value and then
discover what they are complaining about is incorrect as well....you'd think an
apology would be in order...I haven't seen one..nor really expect one..these
sort of people..as Richard suggests...eventually what goes around comes around.
Rarely are they big enough to admit fault.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Adrian
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Roy Larsen
  [mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, 9 November 2003 5:46
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Commodity Data
  ServicesJay> And yes, I did make an error
  and think that the "free" statement appliedto> the data, and not
  the plug-in that you pointed to at another site.I spent some time
  working with David's free trailing stop plug-in the otherday and I'm
  impressed both with the flexibility that the dll allows, andthat David has
  provided it for free in the first place. I've had a number ofdll's given
  to me from a variety of sources and for various uses over thelast 3 years
  (a closet full really), but almost without exception they areproprietary
  and therefore totally unsuitable for use in MetaStock publicdomain tools
  and indicators.I applaud David for making the tool available, and
  particularly for makingit free. I cannot see that anyone is disadvantaged
  by his action.RoyTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor