Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Advanced Trailing Stop plugin

Jay,

I think you are missing the point. The
original message offered a plugin for free. I downloaded it and it cost me
nothing. I haven't seen the web site as I downloaded it from the attachments in
the email.  There is no requirement to use the data from this site to use
the plugin, so I don't see what your problem is.

Nick