From: Arsk0jn@xxxxxxx
[mailto:Arsk0jn@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003
12:49 PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Arsk0jn@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
starting fresh

>Don't mess with trying to delete the
file in Metastock. Just go to the disk on which the files are located via
Windows and click on the files and hit the "delete" key,
Good luck,
Joe

unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<font size=2
face="Courier New">
Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Your
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.<font
face=Arial>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor