Re: [Metastockusers] CTI

Kevin,

Please, help me to understand the meaning of the
variables in the formula:

Ct=Close today,
Ct-n=Close n periods ago
St=standard deviation
n=period

Then, on the next formula St is the standard deviation
of an square root, where again we have natural log,
and,

Ct-i= this is the Close today minus i or the Close in
a period i?
Ct-i-1=as above minus 1 or L?

Xt is the average of the natural log.

Now, what is it "i"?

And also when you see in the Sum i goes: i=0 to i<n,
how smaller than n?

May it be "i" some kind of factor?

Thanks,

Sorry, but I haven't read the book.