[EquisMetaStock Group] Hcour - HyperServer Lite (TWS edition) & MS Pro

Hcour,

I did create a few symbols using the correct format but none of them are
seen in the Realtime monitor window. (When I check the folder in which I
created them, I see the symbols there and they are in the correct format).

Can you answer these Qs please:
- do you use a firewall ? (I use ZoneAlarm but I have configured it to give
HSLite full access to the internet)
- did you have to make any changes, perhaps under Tools /Options in
Metastock Pro?
- did you ever access any realtime data from any vendor with MS Pro before
installing HSLite? (Even tho I have MS Pro, I never accessed any realtime
data since I haven't subscribed to one as yet) (That's why I want to use
HSLite)
- after installing and putting in the Activation key, did any wizard start,
either to add symbols or to configure it for use with the other programs?
- In HyperServer Lite, do you see any symbols in realtime monitor? (I don't
see any, even though I have created a few!)
- Did you make any changes in HSLite e.g. under datafeed, you should have
Ineractive Brokers listed followed by an {ID}? Did you make any changes to
this data? When you right click this and choose properties, what do you have
for login (the port will be 7496)? Did you have to change the login to be
the same as the one when you actually start TWS and log ito IB's servers?
- in what order do you start your programs - TWS, followed by HSLite
followed by MS Pro or some other sequence? Is that important?

HS Lite program help says you can start the Database Wizard by clicking
Tools..Update Database, but that option is greyed out for me! I don't know
where the problem lies but HS Lite sure isn't doing what its supposed to do.
Any help will be appreciated.

JD