[EquisMetaStock Group] If you can't program it in MS

Just a little general information. MS's programming language is based
on a formula language protocol like that of Excel. It's not a general
programming language like C++.

The good news, it's easier to program the simple stuff. The bad news,
is it's very difficult to program complex relationships.

If you want something that can't be done in MS like the Hurst
Exponent or stuff that requires complex algorithms to calculate, if
you can find the code in C++, Equis sells a developers kit that
allows you to compile C++ into dlls and use them with MS. You can put
almost anything into MS using the C++ code.

I often hear that Tradestation is better for writing custom stuff
because it has a stronger programming language. Yes, I think that's
definitely true. Their langauage, I believe, is a Pascal derivative,
which means it's a reasonable general programming language. But it's
no picnic to learn. Watchout what you wish for. Tradestation has
other problems, also.

JO

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.