From: JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
[mailto:JayTownsend@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003
1:23 PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
contests

In a message dated 10/6/2003 10:03:54 AM
Pacific Daylight Time, uhehs@xxxxxxxx writes:

face="Times New Roman" FAMILY=SERIF>Anybody know of any stock trading contests that can be
entered?

Do a Google search and you will find some.<font color=black
face=Arial>

>To unsubscribe
from this group, send an email to:<font size=2 color=black
face="Courier New">
Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!