Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MaxLocksperFile

FDutra:

Unfortunately I have gotten fairly good at keeping a recent backup, and copying it over the problem file! But that is not the real answer--Metastock should address it.

I have Access 2000, and one time when I got the Metastock error message, I tried to use the Access "clean up" routine to fix the problem. But I got the same error message as in Metastock. So the basic problem must be occurring in Access.

Harry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511