[EquisMetaStock Group] trading system : exchange and critics needs ?

Hello,

I'm french, (sorry for my english ...)

I'm searching on trading systems and I realize that I'm lacking of
critics on my system and my results; I'm also lacking of information and
comparison on other market and financial products.

So I wonder if some other people doesn't need some help too ...
If you try to have an objective opinion on your research, or some data
for your system or just some talks about trading system, I purpose to
create an email list where you can have what you need.

Just email me if you are interested.

Stephane from France.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM