[EquisMetaStock Group] System Testing Break outs of large test (Enhanced Tester)

Metastock EOD 8.0.

I've got some system tests that go back 10 years.  I was using the
time option in the system tester to create one year tests to see how
evenly the system trades on a year to year basis.  Unfortunately it
appears I have a problem.

They system tester will start the individual year as a separate test
obviously.  So a long position taken the prior year will not show up
in the new year.  My year to year comparrisons against the larger test
are flawed because they don't start out where the prior year left off.

How are some of you dealing with this issue?  I'm in for a heck of a
lot of hand work figuring out each year by hand if there is not a work
around for this.

Perhaps someone has a bit of code that can be entered to look for the
prior signal and take that position as of the start of the test?

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nHYuCC/ca0FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM