Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Download commodity and exchange rates

Downloading quotes is free, but the program costs 50 Euros.
I´ve heard that someone uses a crack but this is of course illegal ;-)
I´d like to download commodity and exchange rates for free.srinivas HN <srinivas_research@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
 MLdownloader is free or we have to pay for it ?
:-)

  S-E A &lt;fourone833@xxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

I use the MLDownloader to download stockquotes from Yahoo, but I would like to download commodity and/or exchange rates also.
Where shall I download it and wich program shall I use?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor