Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Are there loop functions in Metastock?

Hello,

Amibroker Provides looping structure in its formula
language....I am in no way connected with amibroker or <A
href="">WWW.Amibroker.com, ...but have switched
 from Metastock to Amibroker ...because I found Metastock limited....also,
there customer support is non-existent....

Anthony
<BLOCKQUOTE