[EquisMetaStock Group] Help on formula

Hi guys,

I am investing time on pivots. I have find some good results with a simple
formula :

Long enter :

A1:=PriceChannelHigh(8);
A2:=PriceChannelLow(8);
A3:=(O+H+L+C)/4;
A4:=(A1+A2)/2;
A5:=Mov(A4,4,W);
A6:=A1-A5;
A7:=If(A3>A5,1,0);
A8:=If(A3<A5,1,0);

Cross(A3,A5)

Short enter :

A1:=PriceChannelHigh(8);
A2:=PriceChannelLow(8);
A3:=(O+H+L+C)/4;
A4:=(A1+A2)/2;
A5:=Mov(A4,4,W);
A6:=A1-A5;
A7:=If(A3>A5,1,0);
A8:=If(A3<A5,1,0);

Cross(A5,A3)

Exit Long :

A1:=PriceChannelHigh(8);
A2:=PriceChannelLow(8);
A3:=(O+H+L+C)/4;
A4:=(A1+A2)/2;
A5:=Mov(A4,4,W);
A6:=A1-A5;
A7:=ValueWhen(1,Cross(A3,A5),A3-A5);
A8:=A5+A7;
Cross(A8,A3);

Exit Short :

A1:=PriceChannelHigh(8);
A2:=PriceChannelLow(8);
A3:=(O+H+L+C)/4;
A4:=(A1+A2)/2;
A5:=Mov(A4,4,W);
A6:=A1-A5;
A7:=ValueWhen(1,Cross(A5,A3),A3-A5);
A8:=A5+A7;
Cross(A3,A8);

If somebody would like to cooperate to build or to ehance such a system,
ideas are welcomed.

I think, that could be added, some conditions as not to enter long if
close<open etc....

Maybe mixing this system with some indicators...

Well, if it can interest this group to work on that....

Regards

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM