[Metastockusers] For those interested in Bressert

I looked at Bressert today for all of those who have ask about it.
It's a indicator setup similar to Clayburg's.

He does give you several experts with his Intraday system some of
them are for EOD and some for live. The Intraday disc includes
everything from the EOD disc but the Intraday stuff.

On the 30 minute chart of SPY

1. Buy signal on July 10th at 3:30 at 99.06
2. Sell signal on July 11th at 11:30 at 100.09
3. Buy signal on close July 11th at 100.12
4. Short signal on July 14th at 9:30 at 101.71
Still open at close

If you want to know more about Bressert let me know. His systems
work. You can compare them to the other posts. It all depends on how
you like to do things.

JO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM