Re: [Metastockusers] Here's your free expert trading system

From: "kelols" <kelols@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 5:01 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Here's your free expert trading system

Okay, Metastockers, your free expert system is ready. By using this
expert you agree to two things; you trade at your own risk-I'm not
responsible for anything you do with the system including losing
money, and two, you agree not to directly or indirectly use the
system for commercial purposes including by slightly altering the
formulas. You can't give it someone who is going to use for
commercial purposes either. You can only use it to trade for your
account.

To make this system work you must follow my directions exactly
including the trading rules that I will give you. This system was
designed specifically for SPY 30 min screens. To use it EOD, you have
to change the trading rules. You figure them out.

Open Expert Advisor under the Tools menu. Pick New and type FREE
EXPERT AND IT'S ALL MINE into the name box. If you do not use this
name exactly you will have bad trading karma for a long time.

Select the Highlights Tab. Click on New, and type Buy One into the
name. Paste this formula into the condition box:   Ref(LLV(LOW, 34), -
1)<C AND Mov( C, 34, S ) - ( 2 * Stdev( C, 34 ))<C AND C>Ref(C,-2)

Click on Color and pick Dark Green. Click okay and okay to close the
box.

Click New again and type Short One into the name box. Paste this
formula into the conditions box:   Mov( C, 34, S ) + ( 2 * Stdev( C,
34 ))>C AND Ref(HHV(HIGH, 34), -1)>C AND C<Ref(C,-1)

Select color and pick dark red. Click okay and go on to the next
thing.

Click on the Symbols tab. Select New. Type Buy One into the box.
Select the Graphic tab and pick the up buy arrow and color it black
with it placed below the price plot and below the symbol. Click ok
and under the condition box in the name tab paste this formula:
TroughBars(1,MACD(),28)=1 AND C<((Ref(HHV(HIGH, 34), -1)+
Ref(LLV(LOW,34), -1))/2) AND C<Mov(C,13,S) AND C-Ref(C,-1)>0

Click okay, select New, type Short One into the box. Go to the
graphic tab and select down arrow sell and pick navy blue for the
color. Select above price plot and above symbol. Click okay and move
on.

Perhaps lacks the formula or not?
Thanks Kelols

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510