[EquisMetaStock Group] Question for Kelols

Kelols,   Question for you. In the Clayburg book, when he talks
about "multiple indicator sensitvity settings", I am a little
confused. He uses a Slower D 45 bar and a Faster 7 bar D for the two
simultaneous indicators. My confusion is; what is he using for
the "time periods and the slowing" for the K values for each of the
two D values.  Is he utilizing D and K as they are used to set up
stochastics in MS? is he reversing D and K? The MS system requires
the periods and slowing be filled in before it will allow Stochastic
to run.  I think he has a great idea using 2 Stoch values on the
same graph to reduce the over reaction to buy and sell signals by a
considerable amount. This is accomplished by increasing the required
number of variables needed for a true buy or sell signal. I want to
try his ideas out , but I am having trouble setting things up.
Marshall  PS. Sorry about the no wrap thing.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM