RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] TrendMedium for Expert Generation

Thanks for your post (and to JO as well for his).

You wrote:

"The "Holy Grail" is in money management not trading systems (buy and sell
arrows) per se."

I agree with you on this point.  Would you care to share some of your ideas with the group as I think this would make for a useful discussion?

Good Trading,

Joe J.

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM