[Metastockusers] Would like to read listers review on 3 books

Has anybody here read (and tried to apply) the following three books?:

 Fibonacci For The Active Trader By Derrik Hobbs
 The Trading Windows Strategy  by The Connors Group
 Big Trends in Trading by Price Headley

If you have, I'd appreciate reading your review/comments.

TIA
Ron

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM