[Metastockusers] Re: need accurate Linear Regression code

Thanks Corey,

MS v8.01 is a bit of a headache - I'm not sure if the LinReg function
now is more accurate than previously as Equis claims.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CS" <res1wgwl@xxxx> wrote:
> Jose,
> Copied it directly out of the email.
>
> On my machine and MS 7.2, both the copied formulas and the built-in
indicators perfectly superimpose on top of each other at periods=2.

> Are there any price gaps or missing prices in your price data?
>
> I really haven't seen much good about MS after 7.2.
>
> -Corey

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM