RE: [Metastockusers] How to add all symbols to a favourites folder

Hello Kamal,

In v7.2, you don't have to create a new favourites folder. You just add
each security folder to the exploration. It's very quick using keyboard
shortcuts. Unfortunately, you cannot just select the All Stocks folder
which contains your A-Z sub-folders in v7.2 either.

Regards,
Kevin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM