RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Add to List...?

face=Arial>John,

face=Arial>Do you mean to right-click
on the results of the exploration, then choose &#8220;Save
to file&#8221;?  That would let me
manipulate the list, as you say.
But then I am still left with a laborious process of adding to the
MetaStock List, by going to Folders and clicking on the Securities I want one
by one. Do you have a speedy way of doing that?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>I still think there should
be a way of easily adding to a previously-created List, and I don&#8217;t see
how to do it.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Barry

lang=EN-US >-----Original
Message-----
From: R.J.MAUCHLINE
[mailto:rjmods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent<span
>: <st1:date Month="6" Day="29"
Year="2003">Sunday, 29 June 2003<font
size=2 face=Tahoma> <font
 size=2 face=Tahoma>6:05 PM<font size=2
face=Tahoma>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock
Group] Add to List...?

>Hi Barry<span

        Do you need to keep your results in
Explorer, why not copy into Excel and then you can add and manipulate as
required,  This a function that I do all the time.<font
face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">

>Regards<span

>John<span

size=2 face=Arial>From:<font
size=2> <a href=""
title="barry.seeger@xxxxxxxxxxx">Barry Seeger

title="equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Sent:<span
 size=2>Sunday, June 29, 2003<font
size=2> <st1:time Hour="11"
Minute="17">11:17 AM<font
size=2>

>Subject:<font
size=2> [EquisMetaStock Group] Add to List...?

face="Times New Roman">

>I still use MS 7.2.<span
>  There is a function that I would value,
and I don&#8217;t think it is implemented in 7.2: when I have the results of an
exploration, I would like to have those 10 or so shares added to the 30 or so I
am already following. I do that manually, by opening the list and ticking the
individual shares. It would be easier if I could select those 10 shares and
click a button &#8220;Add to List&#8230;&#8221; but I don&#8217;t see any such
button.  Am I right in thinking that
this function is not available in 7.2, and can anyone tell me if it is
available in v8?

>Many thanks,

>Barry

face="Times New Roman">

unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<font size=2
face="Courier New">

Your
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.<font
face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman"><br

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.<font
face="Times New Roman">

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor