[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Downloaders for free data; TC2000 question

I've been struggling with getting used to the
Metastock program, in part because I didn't want to sign up for the standard
$25/mo. EOD service.  I'm toying with the idea of using the TC2000 service,
which would give me the data I want (even 20 minute intraday delayed data, I
think) and give me data for both TC2000 and Metastock.  I know many of you
use this data and am wondering how you like this setup and if there are problems
with it that I should be aware of.

With both Metastock and TC2000 I'm interested in
using a limited universe of stocks, perhaps only 1500~2000 and a few (10-15)
indices.

TIA,

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE