[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Power Pivot plugin

I have professional trade advisor 2000 that i would like to exchange
for the power pivot plug in. Do you have the manuals for ATS BBS and
NCU plug ins?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, im3vil <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> hi
>
> I m interested in exchanging/selling Power Pivot plugin
>
> i also have all the plugins listed in the equis site..
>
> I m looking for
>
> Hartle oclillator
> Drummonds 30 lessons
> Pattern Forcaster Plus 2.01
> Professional Trade Advisor 4.1
> Sierra Chart 3.53
>

> thnx in advance
> Reagrds
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stephane_goria2002"
> <stephane.goria@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone interested in selling or exchanging this plugin?
> >
> > Regards

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bHgiAD/FjRGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM