[Metastockusers] Runtime error

Everytime I try to open the program I get the following error message:
" runtime error C;\progrqm\equis\metastock\mswin.exe
  This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way."

The program then shuts down.

Since technical support is closed over the weekend, I'd appreciate it
if anyone can tell me how to correct this problem.

Thanks

Tariq Osman

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM