[EquisMetaStock Group] Need Help with System Tester

I am relatively new to Metastock and need help.  My question
concerns my inability to align System Tester buy and sell signals
with buy and sell signals from the equivalent indicator.  For
example, if I tested with a buy signal of "macd()>0" and a
sell
signal of "macd()<=0", I get buy and sell signals at
different dates
from what the indicator plots on my chart.  While they are similar,
there are additionional buy and sell events in the system tester.
This happens with more complex formulas as well.  I am using
Metastock EOD Version 8.01.  Can anyone help?  I am at wits end.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM