[Metastockusers] MetaStock, EBay and Piracy

Actually, there is a known pirate within this group (known to me), who
knowingly purchased a cracked copy of MetaStock from another crook, and now
uses it.

MetaStock is one of the most popular cracked software products, so parent
Reuters and its division or subsidiary Equis have every right to go after
folks selling unregistered copies.

Piracy costs each of us money.  Piracy is dishonorable, dishonest, crooked,
it is plain stealing, just as much as embezzling and theft by deception.

All major religions in the world require that full restitution be made for
forgiveness for anything stolen...that must necessarily include software.

If you do not think a product is worth its price, then don't buy it and
don't use it. If you cannot afford it then you cannot afford to use it and
you cannot afford to be trading or investing with it.

When you steal a copy, you steal from me and from each of the rest of us who
paid for our copies.

Pirates are crooks. Pirates steal.  Pirates have no honor.  It IS that
simple.

Vince Heiker
Flower Mound, Texas

---