[Metastockusers] eBay & Equis

I thought others might be interested in the anti-competitive actions of Equis.  I just received the e-mail below:

The following listing:

2903366230 - Metastock Adaptive Trading Solutions

was ended early by eBay for a listing violation. A Verified Rights Owner, such as a copyright, trademark, or patent owner, notified eBay that the item or material contained in the listing infringes its intellectual property rights. eBay takes no position on the authenticity or authorized nature of such items, but we take appropriate action when requested by a Verified Rights Owner.  Since the listing was ended early, you as a bidder are not required to complete the transaction.  Sellers that feel their listings may have been ended in error have the opportunity to get in touch with the relevant person or company or contact eBay.

For more information about infringement, please see:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-items.html

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this issue.  You can get more information on the VeRO Program at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-program.html.

Regards,
Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc