[Metastockusers] Re: Sell 3 days after cross

Nicholas
I think that the following code will do what you ask. The only issue
is if you have another cross the buy resets itself since the sell
depends on the buy signal.

buy:=Cross(Stoch(5,3),20); {Put you cross buy signal here}
sell:=BarsSince(buy)>2;

switch:=If(buy>0,1,If(sell>0,0,PREV));
switch=1 AND Ref(switch,-1)=0; {buy signal}
switch=0 AND Ref(switch,-1)=1  {sell signal}

Steve