Re: [Metastockusers] Sell 3 days after cross

Nicholas,

You select your system, EDIT, STOPS : INACTIVITY.

You check positions : LONGS and/or SHORTS for your system
Method :PERCENT
Parameters : Minimum change : 99
Periods : 3  (if you want to close after 3 days)

So if your stock haven't moved of at least 99 % percent in 3 days, your
position will be closed.

Pierre

Nicholas Kormanik a écrit :

>  Pierre,
>
> Thanks.  Would you be so kind as to give an example?
>
> Nicholas

                        [Image][Image]