Re: [Metastockusers] Uninstall metastock what happens to formula

As I know Metastok UnInstaller does not kill the formulas etc which user
added.
You simple can install MetaStock again, but allow to restore your formula
when you will install MetaStock again.
Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.
www.MetaStockMedium.com