[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS & Power Point

Harold,

I uploaded to the Photos section the result of my PowerPoint screen
capture.

I followed you procedure and...you are right...as soon you insert the
external chart object in PP, the inserted chart shows only the inner
windows (no data). Right-clicking on the inserted chart and
choosing "edit", the chart is updated.

It seems that the chart is the first time updated only if MS is up
and running. Closing MS, the chart still shows all data and
indicators....

HTH :o)

Merry Xmas!
Mimmo