[EquisMetaStock Group] triple screen..... first screen.

Hi!

Yes I know that I should learn to write my own explorations but it is
easier to just ask ;)

I just finished reading Elderīs Welcome to my trading room and was
wondering should I give his Triple Screen a shot?!
Do you have any experience with it??

I want to search stocks that have rising 26-WEEK EMA. How I write the
exploration?