[Metastockusers] Re: MS & Power Point

I have some suggestions which may help you. All Word applications save
the pics as bmp or wmf, not sure which. So if you import a JPG or GIF,
you'll face this problem.
When saving a MS pic, I suggest that you make the chart a small window
and NOT maximised. Save it to html.
Then using any graphic editor, open the pic and save it as bmp. Create
a link, which SHOULD update whenever the original pic is changed.
Dusant
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hcour <hcourtney@xxxx>"
<hcourtney@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm hoping some of you have done this and can help me out. I'm trying
> to link MS charts to PP (as an object to be updated) but when the
> chart is inserted into the slide it does not show the actual price
> plots. Just the separator bars and names of the inner windows. Any
> help mucho appreciated.
>
> Harold

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XfSp7B/XlOFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM