[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock - Re-opening Stock Charts from a Sector/Group

Alex,

Oh yeah, to open your layouts, just go Cntrl O, then at the bottom of
the dialog box where it says Files of Type, choose Layouts and all
your saved layouts will appear.

Harold

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hcour <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> One way is to save them in a Layout. Go to File-New Layout. Add the
> charts and close the dialog box. Then go Cntrl-S to save it w/the
> name of your choice, like Software Group. I have all my groups
saved
> in Layouts.
>
> Harold

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XfSp7B/XlOFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM