[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock - Re-opening Stock Charts from a Sector/Group

Folks,

Is there a way to re-open charts for a particular
group/sector? Fpor example my Software group have 3
charts in them. Can I save them into a group and
re-open them with once or two clicks? Right now I have
to either leave the charts open when I close Metastock
or I will have to go the folder where the software
group data is stgored and manually find and open the 3
charts again.

I can do this in Advanced Get via Load Page option,
where I can save several selected charts from one
sector into one page, and just re-open them via Load
Page option.

Much appreciated if there is a way.
Alex