[EquisMetaStock Group] DAYS

Roy:

I hope guys like you make millions in the market.  You deserve it for
being so helpful to others.

I have no problem reading charts, I've used the Wyckoff method since
1982.  But for some reason, when it comes to  something like
programming, I need step by step instruction like, the reason for a
comma, where and when it must be placed and so on.

But once I understand the why's and what for's, then I'm ok.

I'm going to play around with you and Joe's suggestion.  If I can't
get it I'll ask.

The system test I'm trying is:

Go long if: CLOSE < Ref(Mov(C,20,S),-1) AND
            CLOSE > Mov(C,20,S);

Close the long If:

High >= bbandtop or close < ref(L,-1) or 2 days from entry.

Here is a sample of one of my charts:
http://www.ttrader.com/mycharts/index.php

Select Dom's Charts

Thanks Again