[EquisMetaStock Group] IMPORTANT

Dear All

I have purchased Metastock a couple of months ago and I was in the
dark on how to use the program. However, since joining this group, I
have followed every message and have learned quite a bit and able to
use the software confidently.

I want to thank all you guys out there and would like to wish
everyone  "MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS'

Thank you and regards
Velawan Weerayah