[EquisMetaStock Group] Differences in DJIA data

Talking about Quote.com data, has anyone noticed that the "high" and
the "low" of most data providers of the Dow Jones Industrial Average
is different from the one being displayed in TV (CNBC)? It appears
that Yahoo and Bigcharts offer the same high and low, while Quote.com
has the same high and low as that of CNBC. For example, for the data
on Dec 18, 2002, Quote.com displays a high of 8531 and a low of 8408.
While in Yahoo, the high and the low is 8553 and 8367, respectively.
Although all of them displays the same open and closes, the data from
Yahoo (and others) provides a more exaggerated highs and lows when
compared with that of CNBC. Does anyone know why that is so? I would
like to get free historical data that is compatible with that of
CNBC. Does anyone have any idea where I could get it aside from
Quote.Com?

Thanks.