[EquisMetaStock Group] Sanmig13, re: Help in understanding MA formula.

"Thanks so much for responding to my question. I understand the logic
to the entry part of the formula now. My question now is why is it
that when closing long the formula is:

C < Mov(C,opt1,VAR)

shouldn't the formula be:

C < Mov(C,opt1, VAR) AND Ref(C,-1) >= Ref( Mov(C,opt1,VAR), -1) ?"

Your question shows that you're catching on.:)  You've made a good
point, why IS that the exit long formula since what you're looking
for is another single-day event?  Maybe it SHOULD be, but the system
was poorly designed?  Or it was designed to be a simple example of
what an MA system looks like so that new users would have a starting
point to tinker around with?  I don't know.

Luck,

Sebastian